Q. How do purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase :-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q. What are the payment methods available?
Flower Lace Florist & Gifts offers various kind of Payment Methods as shown below :-
1. Credit Card / Debit Card
Via Paypal (Visa or Mastercard / American Express / Paypal Funds)
2. Direct Bank-In / Cheque / Online Fund Transfer
Bank : Maybank
Bank Account : 507161611844
Account Name : Flower Lace Florist & Gifts
After you made the payment, please send us the payment details of :
Bank Name :
Banking Date :
Banking Time :
Banking Reference No :
Total ammount you have paid :
Your Order No :
You may scan and email us the above info to Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to us at 04-399 4497
Note: Your purchased products will not be delivered until we have this confirmation.
Q. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at email@example.com with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancel.
- All item sold is not refundable.
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes?
Same Day Delivery
- For orders received before 1:00 PM (Monday - Saturday) (Malaysian time - GMT+8.00), delivery is within the same day.
- For orders received after 1:00 PM (Monday - Saturday) (Malaysian time - GMT+8.00), it will depend on our operational availability. We will try to arrange for same day delivery, otherwise it will be made the next day.
(If you place your orders after 1.00pm and require same day delivery, we'd gladly try our best to assist. Please call us directly at +(60)4 399 4497 or +(60)12 5251 880
Public Holiday Delivery
- We do accomodate special deliveries on Sundays or Malaysian Public Holidays. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +(60)12 5251 880 to make special arrangements. Otherwise, the delivery will be made on the next working day.
Our Delivery Area encompasses almost all of the areas within Seberang Prai, Butterworth and Bukit Mertajam (please note that some of the areas will required additional delivery charges) including Pulau Penang, Kepala Batas, Simpang Ampat, Kulim, etc. Please refer to Delivery Area chart below for delivery availability and applicable charges, if any.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to logistic issue, we DO NOT offer regional delivery to other states at this moment.
Delivery During Peak Season
During the Peak / Festive Season e.g. Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Hari Raya, Christmas and Chinese New Year, kindly place your order THREE (3) days in advance.
Due to the unusually higher demand during Peak/Festive seasons, we will try to accommodate your special time request to the best of our abilities. Otherwise, delivery will be made within the delivery date .
All orders will be delivered to the Recipient's address submitted by the Sender but not necessarily to the named Recipient personally. Our delivery team will try their best to hand over the flowers/gifts to the named Recipient directly at the time of delivery.
Where do you deliver to?
Our delivery service is available in almost all the areas within Prai, Seberang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam (Please note that some of the areas will required additional delivery charges) .
Please check the availability and additional charges, if any, at the table below.
- Perai - RM8.00
- Seberang Jaya - RM8.00
- Butterworth - RM8.00
- Bandar Perda - RM8.00
- Pulau Pinang
- Gelugor - RM25.00
- Jelutong - RM25.00
- Georgetown - RM25.00
- Bandar Baru Air Itam - RM25.00
- Paya Terubong - RM30.00
- Tanjung Tokong - RM50.00
- Tanjung Bungah - RM50.00
- Batu Ferringhi - RM90.00
- Teluk Bahang - RM90.00
- Balik Pulau - RM90.00
- Bayan Baru - RM25.00
- Bayan Lepas - RM25.00
- Sungai Ara - RM30.00
- Batu Maung - RM50.00
- Teluk Kumbar - RM60.00
- Simpang Ampat - RM30.00
- Permatang Tinggi - RM10.00
- Kampong Veldor - RM30.00
- Teluk Air Tawar - RM10.00
- Kepala Batas - RM25.00
- Sungai Dua - RM15.00
- Alma - RM15.00
- Tambun - RM25.00
- Batu Kawan - RM30.00
- Bertam - RM25.00
- Penaga - RM30.00
- Parit Buntar - RM55.00
- Nibong Tebal - RM50.00
- Sungai Jawi - RM35.00
- Sungai Bakap - RM30.00
- Tasik Glugor - RM40.00
- Kulim - RM45.00
- Lunas - RM45.00
- Wellesley - RM30.00
Q. Is the price shown on your website also applicable during festive seasons? (e.g Valentine's Day)
We always strive to keep our prices low and affordable for our customers. Unfortunately, our cost is higher during festive seasons (especially Valentine's Day) due to the shortage of fresh flowers supply (especially Roses). Hence, some of our prices will be revised.
We believe in transparency, hence the price shown plus the relevant delivery charge, if any, is the amount payable .